Looking for a career in Bricklaying?
Here at DMB Masonry we are looking to expand our already thriving gang of bricklayers. Our aim is to employ people that currently have, or are eager to learn, the key skills necessary to succeed in bricklaying. As well as masonry in general.
Essential skills include:
- Basic maths skills for measuring and mixing materials accurately
- Attention to detail
- Good level of fitness and stamina for heavy lifting
- Lack of fear of heights
- Confident teamworking skills
- Responsible attitude to health and safety
- The ability to read building plans
- Eager to learn new skills whilst gaining experience
- Not bothered by weather elements
What will you do/learn?
DMB Masonry are a family run bricklaying company. Therefore we pride ourselves on being approachable, pleasant people, who are easy to work with. Due to the amount of team work that occurs, we see importance in these traits being held by each member of our gang. This helps to create a positive environment to work in.
Furthermore, if you are an experienced bricklayer, then we are likely to consider your application with the possibility of becoming an employee of ours. However, if you are new to this occupation then we may still have an opportunity for you. Apprentice positions are currently available which may be better suited to your current skills.